Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #34

In Seattle, the encore was five songs.  They were:

Won't Get Fooled Again (vocals: Roger and Pete acoustic guitar: Pete)
Behind Blue Eyes (added the full band in the middle portion of the song)
Naked Eye (Full band, Roger leading off on acoustic guitar)
Boris the Spider (Full band with long horn/bass instrumental)
Who Are You (Full band, Roger leading off on acoustic guitar)

I believe that the order and details are correct, but I wouldn't bet my
401(k) on it.

Tom Ranken