Re: The Who, playing their songs...

Still looking to trade experiences with other musicians spunky enough to
attempt playing Who songs in public.  Last week at the coffeehouse I host, I
played an acoustic 12 string version of "Won't Get Fooled Again" in honor of
another old geezer who came out of the guitar closet - "...pick up my guitar
and play, just like yesterday..." - after 15 years of not playing in public.
 The folkies got glassy-eyed...

Tonight, I'm gonna do "Misunderstood", off Pete's Rough Mix Album,..."coolwalk
ingsmoothtalkingstraightsmokinfirestokin..."

I Can't wait!

HumanJones