NOOOOO not Mel Gibson

This is not good news, lets just hope it is speculation.  I don't think a
movie should be made about Keith anyway for a number of reasons:
1.  Although it will be interesting, it is bound to be badly made.
2.  There is noone who could play Keith as well as Keith himself, and
seeing as he is permanently engaged, there should be no movie.
3. The events leading up to Keiths death are not clear, any movie would
not do him justice.
4.  The man is shrouded in mystery, and should remain that way.
5.  A movie about the Who would be better, as it would incorporate all
members (we don't want Roger upset now do we). Or maybe this would stir
up the same controversy.

Matthew "you wanna know the truth.. the truth.. you cant afford the
truth" Corke