Movie About Keith Moon

        Greetings Who fans!  I'm new to the list- here goes:

Does anybody have any late-breaking news on Daltrey's film project on the
life of Keith Moon?  I understand a draft script is written and Daltrey is
talking to Mel Gibson's production company.  I also understand that Pete
has read the script and is unmoved or unimpressed or uninterested.

Some personal predictions:
        - the film will come out in 1998 (20 years after Keith's death)
        - an accompanying new album and tour will coincide
        - Mel Gibson will play Keith in the film (and get an Oscar nomination)

What do you think?  If anyone has any info. I'd love to hear from you.

Greg (Canadian Content) Fraser

P.S.  Be sure to check out Dougal Butler's book, "Full Moon:  The Amazing
Rock and Roll Life of Keith Moon".  This tremendous account of Keith's life
could easily and effectivly be the basis for a quality film project.