Re: Keith Moon Movie

Mel Gibson as Keith Moon? Say it ain't so, Joe! I mean, nothing against
old Mel, he's a fine actor and does crazy quite well ("Hamlet", the
"Lethal Weapon" films, etc.), but I just can't see him as Moonie. I
personally hope they get someone English to play our Keith, and ideally
someone who bears at least a passing physical resemblance to him. I wish
they'd hurry up and do all the casting and release the info to the
press, I don't know how long I can stand this kind of suspense!

- - -Yellow "I'd play the part of the third groupie from the left" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com