Hollywood vampires

Yeah! I also read about this in an interview with Alice! He said it
included Moon, himself, and John Lennon and they sat in the loft of the
Rainbow on Sunset Strip, LA and drank a whole hell of a lot!
I was in LA last year, it was like visiting the holy land... I was a few
blocks down from the Rainbow and right across the street from the Hyatt,
aka the "riot house" where Zeppelin threw TVs etc out the windows.
Unfortunately this kind of thing doesn't go on anymore, at least not
when I was there!