Vampires Club

Have any Who fans heard of a club in LA during the 1970's that was
called the Vampire Club (I think)?  Apparently, it was a club where
rockers went to drink their brains out.  I heard that Keith was a
regular.  Anyone able to confirm/deny?  (It's from an Alice Cooper video
I saw -- he was one of the participants.)

No Who in my stocking.  Very distressed.  I got a suit and an electric
razor.  Apparently, someone wants me to grow up.  Hope I die before I
get any older.

Kevin Cherry