PETE LIVE CD-i

>Actually, this CDi was given away FREE with the first issue of the CDi
>magazine published by Phillips to promote the format.
>I bought several copies for friends at $3.95 each, the cost of the magazine.
>
>Bruce
Hi; Thxs for the info. Well, as it goes it is now one the highly sought PT
collectors items because the Live Album planned after PYSCHODERELICT was
shelved and that is the only place to get that live material. If you got a
few copies hold on to them. They are already $$$ on the collectors circle.
Thxs

J:515

The Sonics All Music Site. Published By Jay Siekierski In The OCTAVE
Http://www.earthlink.net/~thesonics Carlos Santana Interview Up! Interviews
Coming: Dave Davies (Kinks) & Don Brewer (Grand Funk Railroad)!