Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #320

Does anyone know if John Entwistle is coming to the Boston area?
If so where and when.

Paul Vannelli

TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com on 12/22/97 06:53:02 AM

Please respond to TheWho@igtc.com

To:   TheWho-Digest
cc:    (bcc: Paul Vannelli/BOSTON/IDX1)
Body:

The Who Mailing List Digest
 Monday, December 22 1997 Volume 04 : Number 320

In this issue:
     Hermans Who-mits, er Hermits
     JAE plays in Los Angeles 2/97
     Re: JAE plays in Los Angeles 2/97
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 03:22:57 -0800
From: "William (Bill) Cody" <William_Cody@bc.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Hermans Who-mits, er Hermits
Damwel wrote in #309:
"How many of you remember when The Who was Herman's Hermits warmup
band?"
When I saw them in Ottawa in '67, they played as warm-up to the Troggs;
Ohio
Express played warm-up to The Who!!! I paid $6.25 for my ticket. Go
figure; wish I still had the stub...
A Merry Christmas to All and a Happy New Year to All of Us. Make sure
the next time you're in your favourite do-nut shop, you ask them to play
Tommy over their sound system. That way, all Horton's will hear The Who!
(Ya gotta be Canuck to get that one...)