"sounds like.."

Hi all,

There have been quite a few posts recently about Simon's stuff sounding like
someone or the other.Deviating slightly, I think the verse of REM's
"Gardening at night" (off Dead Letter Office/Murmur) sounds a lot like the
midlle portion (I have to be careful what I preach) of "The Punk meets the
Godfather".
Anyone else think so ?

As for Bruce Hornsby playing on 'The way it is' , if he's not credited on
the CD,I guess the chap who posted about it got confused with Bruce's own
song 'The way it is' ,off the album of the same name.

That's it from me,
Cheerio !!
Sughosh Varadarajan
Bombay,India.
sughosh@giasbma.vsnl.net.in
http://members.tripod.com/~Varadarajan/homepage.htm

Don't ask me what I think of you
I might not give the answer that you want me to
                             - Peter Green