Great cover of YMB at Pearl Jam's Five Horizons

Hello everyone.  Thanks a lot for the information on Who's Missing, 30 Years, etc.  I really appreciate it.
     I have discovered a really energetic version of Young Man Blues by members of Pearl Jam and the Fastbacks (they call themselves "The What") at www.fivehorizons.com.  Pearl Jam is one of my favorite groups, but I have never been crazy about their Who covers.  However, I think this one is really good.  To Mike, yes, it is Holy Cross in Worcester, Mass.  I heard something that the Who played here in the late sixties.  Does anyone know if this is true?  It is doubtful that we could ever get a great band like that to come here now.  Also, does anyone know what the members of the Who have been doing since the end of the Quad tour.  Are any of the three working on projects or are they taking it easy?  See you all later...Brendan