Re: 30 Years of Max. R&B

Brendan, re:

<< I was just wondering if there are two versions of 30 Years of Max R &
 B? >>

No... the two ways to purchase it are:

1. Alone, with just the 4 CD set..
2. In a presentation case with a collage of vintage Who and High Numbers
posters (worth keeping) that contains the video, the 4 CD set, and a Tshirt.

<< How much does the box set with the video and t-shirt cost? >>

I got mine for 80$...

<<Are there significant B-Side/Rarity omissions on the box set? >>

No, actually... a good number of unreleased gems. "Girls Eyes" comes to mind
as one that I was really glad to see in a remixed, cleaned up form. One huge
omission, in my opinion, was "Kevin Cousin, Model Child".

<< On a different  note, Is the Kids are Alright movie hard to find?  I have
seen the album plenty of times, but I have never seen the film. >>

No... but the "30 Years" video is...

-Mike