STB interview and show finally up for trade

Finally my friends I am offering the Simon Townshend interview and show
from Cleveland on November 13, 1997. You will find this interview no
where else. I am looking for specific things for this interview and
show. I am looking for videos specifically of Roger Interviews that are
rare. and there are people who I am giving first rights to for this
trade.

these people are:
1. The Simon Townshend Band
2. Kimball
3. Carla
4. Sue- Gigi (from the show)
5. Hayley and Scott
6. Dave
7. Vince
8. Neil Bilbe
9. Stooooooooooo
10. Hecktow
11. Et

these people you know who you are.
If you are interested in this special offer write me at the special
e-mail address I set up for this it is Highnumbers@hotmail.com I will be
going on vacation in less than a week and will start the trading process
then.

thank you all
Emmee