Favorites & different slant

I really like this one...
Favorite Album:  Tie between Who's Next and Quadrophenia
Favorite Song:  BBE, You Better You Bet, anything from Quad
Most Underrated Song:  Getting in Tune, Cache Cache, Saturday Night's
Alright for Fighting
Most Underrated Album:  Join Together
Keith's best:  WGFA, Pinball Wizard
John's best:  The Real Me, Sparks
Pete's best guitar/vocal:  Baby Don't You Do it/Cut My Hair
Roger's best:  You  Better You Bet, WGFA, The Real Me, LROM, BBE

And the July 19, 1997 was in Minneapolis.  I know because I live there, but
I was at Tanglewood the entire month of july, kicking myself for not being
able to see the show.

        Erik