Re: Uh Oh...more fun with favorites

On Fri, 5 Dec 1997 14:42:14 EST Facedancr1 <Facedancr1@aol.com> writes:
>i dunno, i think the best song a drummer has ever played is keith moon
>in "cobwebs and strange" on a quick one..... even though it's insane and

>crazy (like me) i love to hear it- it wakes me up!!!!! chill
>
>peace
>ryan

right on!!!  102.7 WNEW (New York) has been using it for the past 2 weeks
in commercials, etc. as the "theme song" for their "Classic Rock
Scramble" contest . . . i'm sure most of their listeners have no idea
that that's the Who creating that chaos . . . everytime it comes on, it
makes me smile and think of Keith (and of the hilarious promo video [as
seen on The Kids Are Alright])!

ta~
raine

NOT TO BE TAKEN AWAY