Stuttering Rog & Amsterdam

> Actually, this isn't the case according to the VH1 Legends show.

K:

There have been many stories...who knows which is true?

> I paid 6000 Italian lire for that. That is less than $4 for a sealed,
> double CD.

A great price! This is not the same one I have, which is a single disc
and offspeed (fast)...and is just the TOMMY portion. It was $35, BTW.

> You might want to ask somebody who is going to Italy to look
> for it. It shouldn't be difficult.

Especially since a lot of them are made there. By the time they've
gotten here, that's when they can even get them here in the first place,
they're going to be at least $20 and around here usually closer to $30.
Still, if it's a good show...I don't mind paying it!

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "There's a million ways to laugh/And every one's a path..."

            Pete Townshend