Re: Chinese Eyes

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997 07:10:52 -0500, briancady@juno.com (Brian S Cady)
wrote:

>>I think most people want two things, which of course will never be
>>found in combination:
>>
>>1. Cheap tickets
>>2. Only the real fans get the good seats.
>
>>Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
>>kob1@ix.netcom.com
>
>And now you know why the Who championed general admission seating.

You assume that general admission will favor the real fan.
Demonstrably, it favors the most aggressive and strongest fan, but
that is not necessarily the same. And it can have tragic
consequences, as we again are reminded on the anniversary of
Cincinnati.

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Don't let it end like this.  Tell them I said something."
 -- Last words of Pancho Villa

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/