Re: Chinese Eyes

>From: Kathleen Pasquale <klpasquale@earthlink.net>
>
>I still
>believe that any band that puts anything more that $100 face value on a
>ticket is just greedy.

How did $100 get to be the magic figure?  I'll be happy to take this
offline with Kathleen (or anyone else who's interested), but I just wanna
point out that I think "greed" gets a bad rap.  It's just another name for
maximizing your benefits (usually monetary, but not always) and as long as
its exercised within moral limits, I'd say it's what drives human progress.

Alan

"The Rolling Stones are the Microsoft of rock." --James Sethian