Re:Poll

I hope everyone is enjoying this poll as much as I am. I really like to see
what other people are into. Its quite interesting. Here's my two cents:

Favorite song: Pinball Wizzard....this is more for sentimental reasons, for
it was this tune that got me hooked on the WHO (and the guitar) and inspired
me to explore more of their music. Musically, its no doubt incredible, but
this is definitely more of my FAVORITE song, than my opinion of their BEST
song.
Favorite Studio Album: Quadrophenia
Favorite Live Album: LaL
Most Underrated Song: I Don't Even Know Myself...the live version on IOW (I
think the only version I've ever heard) just knocks me out.
Most meaningful (poignent) song: I'm One...I'd say just about everyone has,
at one point, expereinced the feelings/emotions that Pete wrote about here,
and he captures them so sweetly and elegantly. An incredible peice of music.