Re: this month's Who history

> The Save The Children fund sends out a Christmas card designed by Pete.
>
> 15 Years Ago This Month (1982)

And "OXFAM" sold a Christmas Card designed by Pete in 1985
thru Harrods department stores to raise money for hungry kids.
I was in London for the Brixton shows, and picked up a dozen
of the cards Pete had done. I addressed all the envelopes and put
the correct postage on them and dropped them off at Eel Pie to
get Pete to sign them. Pete signed all of them, and everyone got
their card before christmas.

Just one more nice thing Pete has done.

Martin