Woodstock

Dear Who Fans,

I just found  a store today that had the complete Who set from
Woodstock on CD.  It costs =A315 (about $27), and I just wanted to
know if it is worth it.  They also had the Isle of Wight concert,
which I want as well, but I can only afford one, and I know that Isle
of Wight isn't difficult to find.   I just want a really good version
of Tommy done live with Keith Moon, so which of the two is better.

Cheers,

Melissa
mah21@cornell.edu

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans."
- --John Lennon, "Beautiful Boy"