Re: The Beatles...again...

Once again, a Beatles-Who discussion is meritless. NOONE WILL WIN, people!!!
The Beatles had their strong points, The Who had thier strong points. The Who
were better in some ways, the Beatles were better in some ways. Compare
"Rubber Soul" to "Face Dances". Who wins? Beatles. Compare "Beatles For Sale"
to "Quadrophenia". Who wins? The Who. Compare The Shea Stadium show to The
Leeds University shows. Who wins? The Who. I could go on and on, but, I don't
WANT to, and neither does anyone else, cuz it just CAN'T be settled! Give it
a rest or conduct a discussion through private EMail!

Hope this settles everything.

- -Mike (DayTriper1@AOL.COM)
"Goodbye all you punks, stay young and stay high,
Hand me my checkbook, and I'll crawl off to die." -Pete Townshend
"Searchin' high, searchin' low, askin' the cops wherever I go,
'Have you seen Dignity?'" -Bob Dylan, "Dignity"