The Who in 100 years

Dear Bounkey and Who friends,
You know you bring up an interesting thought.  Although you were talking
about something completely different (and I quote below and took a large
snipit out)
I wonder what will become of rock music in a hundred years let alone if anyone
will still be listening to The Who.

I'm coming from classical music.  Classical music is considered so because
it has
withstood the test of time.  After all the Bach and Beethoven and Brahms of
there time
were writing in the style that was largely popular.  Who knows, maybe like
many from
the past the music of The Who will outlive us all.  After all, there music
is very good.  I'd love to check in on things in one or two hundred years
just to see what survived and who is enfluencing what.

Headline in the 'pink' section of the S.F. Chronicle year 2099:
Now appearing at The War Memorial Opera House in San Francisco The Who's Tommy!

Beau 'Long Live Rock' McCrury