The Garrisons in Tenn.

I appreciate your response.  The Beatles are hamburger now.  Okay, but I
really would like to know what you thought back in 64,65,66,67 and 68.

We are about the same age.  The Beatles were the first major musical
influence in my life.  Followed closely by The Yardbirds, The Who, British
Blues and whatever bands they spun off.  There were others but these were the
serious ones.

I'd really like to know what you were listening to back then.  Being a
frustrated musician the first thing I would listen to was the guitar player
and how the band sounded rather than lyrics.  We could spot lousy musicians a
mile away.  A new record would come out and we would go over it almost note
for note.  Musicians have  always influenced my musical tastes.

I have a genuine interest in your musical tastes back then.  How did you
become a Who fan?  And what influenced you?

We may disagree about burger choices but it shouldn't mean we can't try and
understand what makes the other tick.

If this bores anybody, so sorry. And if anybody else would like to give a
short version of their musical evolvement I for one would be interested.