1st Post

Hello all my fellow Who admirers, my name is FrankieDJ! I'm proud to
have joined the list. I've been a Who fan ever since I was a little kid,
and I recently got to see them live for the first time in Hartford. I
was very happy when I first heard that the lads would be performing
Quadrophenia.I was about 10 years old when I bought the soundtrack, over
the years I played it so much I'm afraid to put it in my tape deck now.
2 years ago I bought the double CD, and then recently VH1 played the
movie, so seeing that show was a culmination of all those events for me.
It's definetly in my top five albums. Zack is absolutely amazing on
drums! I wonder if anyone can help me. Unfortunately for me, I got a
little intoxicated at this show. Na, I was pretty hammered! I forgot to
buy a t-shirt. :(
If anyone affiliated with the band is reading, PLEASE contact me and
tell me how I can get a Quadrophenia shirt. I would be so greatful.
Also, how does one loyal fan such as myself get the password to
www.thewho.com? And to the band, if your reading, thanx so much for a
great show, and Roger I pray your throat's okay. I know you would have
kept going if you didn't lose your voice. Peace