"Real Fans" Debate

Am I alone in thinking that this entire discussion about
sitting/standing is ridiculous?  I subscribed to this list to get info
about The Who, but it seems more like a nursery school forum.  Is anyone
actually enjoying this debate?  It seems like a waste of time, and yet I
feel compelled to respond to posts that are directed towards me or my
viewpoint.  If anyone has anything INTELLIGENT to say, please spit it
out so we can all read the last of the drivel regarding this issue and
move on.  Thank you!

Rhonda