Us assholes with money

In volume 4 #214 Rhonda wrote:

>The problem today is that those connected to the money get the good
>seats, and go for a variety of reasons (to be seen, so
>that they may brag about their seats, etc).  They are not there
>just because it's The Who.

I'm sorry, but's really ludicrous to make broad judgements like that.

I paid a lot of money for my 5th row tickets, and flew from LA to Boston to
be at the Great Woods show on 7/31, and I did it solely because The Who are
the greatest band I've ever heard and do things to me that nothing else
approaches.

To think that just because I can afford a few things diminishes my love for
the band is, well, stupid.

Mike "every tour since '67" Davidson