Re: Rog on Pirate Documentary

Andrew,

>He kept randomly (sp?)
>changing his activities between each excerpt. He made a house out of
cards,
>he was practicing fencing, and they even had him pretend to play a
flute.

Did anyone else notice that all of Roger's segments in "Pirate Tales"
were just jam-packed with Freudian imagery?  I didn't really notice
it at first, even when he was messing with the telescope and sanding
a plank, but by the time he started polishing his sword I was choking
back giggles.  Normally I might suspect myself of reading a little
too much into these things, but all my doubt was vanquished once I
saw Roger plunge that lit sparkler into a mug of water.  I was very
glad my little sisters weren't in the room, I'd hate for them to be
exposed to such suggestive television programs at their age.

- -Yellow "Don't even get me started on those tapers" Ledbetter