Rog on Pirate Documentary

Hey Everybody!-
        Roger was the host for some documentary about Pirates on TBS today.
He was decked out in pirate garb and his thick pirate-cockney accent. He
didn't really have to act a whole lot, he just basically through some
commentary in every now and then. It was cute. He kept randomly (sp?)
changing his activities between each excerpt. He made a house out of cards,
he was practicing fencing, and they even had him pretend to play a flute.
Cute. Well... I just thought I'd keep everyone updated to what are boys are
doing.

Andrew Thompson

P.S. Does anyone have any inside info on Roger's playing with the
Chieftains? I know they put out an album mixing Celtic with different
Pop/Rock stars, but I remember seeing him playing bodhran (Celtic Drum) with
them during a concert once, and I wondered what was up. If you have any idea
what I'm talking about, post something in response, if not. . . well. . .
respond anyway.