Re: "Real" Fans

On Sat, 23 Aug 1997 15:25:52 -0500, Gary Kellam
<grkellam@mail.discover-net.net> wrote:

>I'm getting a little bit sick and tired of reading all those comments
>from you *TRUE* Who fans who laugh in the face of the "non-true" fans
>who ask you to sit down.  How dare you suggest that someone is wasting a
>ticket that should go to a TRUE fan, simply because a person asks you to
>sit down?  My husband and I spent 2 1/2 hours on our feet in Atlanta,
>unable to see a FUCKING thing that was going on the stage, while people
>behind us threw things at US because they wanted us to sit down so that
>they would be able to see -- as if they would have been able to see if
>we sat down, with rows and rows of people standing in front of us.=20

Obviously you don't understand. The act of purchasing a ticket gives
people the God-given right to be jerks and ignore anyone who
disagrees with them. After all, they are the only ones who matter.
To actually be considerate of someone else would actually mean they
were not TRUE FANS. And its not like anyone else matters anyway.

=20
- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Ninety-nine per cent of the people in the world are fools and the
rest of us are in great danger of contagion." --Thornton Wilder

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/