Professor Who?

What mouse pad.  Don't ask me!! I know nothing about any mouse pad.  Kathleen
says I do, but don't  listen to her, she's just covering for not looking for
one for you.  If I remember correctly she said "why the hell should I go
shopping for someone else but me".  Right Bart?  I know Bart will back me up
on this one.

Calm down Kathleen, I was just having a little fun.  Professor, seriously,
 we both searched high and low for that damn mouse pad.  I wanted one real
bad too but we couldn't find even one.  I must give Kathleen credit,  we
visited every vendor in the fairgrounds looking for them.  What a devoted
student!

On the other hand, I had such a great time  that night I don't remember much
of anything.  On that note, I'm signing off before I get myself into any more
trouble.

Sorry Kathleen, I had a great time with this one.  Hi Bart!

Lou

"So to my detractors, to detractors of The Who, to critics of Moon and his
diabolical certain-death style of rock'n roll nihilism, I say %$#@ you.  And
not for the first time.  I'm still briefly alive.  Be kind, be real, or get
out of my face."  ---  Pete Townshend