Who girls

 I guess it takes a
>special kind of girl to appreciate the Who... right, ladies?  Any other
>theories?

I have many times felt as if I was the only female Who fan out there.
However, I can say without a doubt (based on the Atlanta crowd) the females
definitely make the most passionate fans (ok--I am really referring to
myself).  Everyone in Atlanta was practically dead with the exception of
the very front and center.  Meanwhile I was knocking over stranger's beers,
dancing like a mad woman, and often gazing up to the sky and holding out my
arms in thanks.  Seriously, my husband and friend had to threaten the crowd
around me to leave me alone.  They were all yelling.... "sit down" "be
quiet", etc. etc. etc.   This is the WHO folks, I am sorry, but no way, no
how, am I going to sit down and be a good girl.  I am going to ROCK my
little ass off.  Speaking of Atlanta, I very much enjoyed meeting Brian
Cady.  His "Who by month" postings are great.

I am going to have to unsubscribe to this list very soon -- even though I
have enjoyed it very much.  It just takes too much time and I am trying to
juggle a demanding job and a new baby.  Does anyone know of a list or
website or something similar that would only post things about once a week?
I would still like to get major news about The Who.  Thanks.