Critical non-who albums

Well, lets add to the list of 'must haves' (in no order);
A - Live Albums
1.	Bursting Out (Jethro Tull)
2.	Live (Golden Earring)
3.	Caught in the Act (GFR)
4.	Live Rust (Neil Young)
5.	Yessongs (Yes)

B - Studio
1.	Killer (alice Cooper)
2.	Blood on the Tracks (Bob Dylan)
3.	Machine Head (Deep Purple)
4.	Survival (GFR)
5.	Monster (Steppenwolf)
6.	Close to the Edge (Yes)
7.	Fragile (Yes)
8.	almost any album by SRV
9.	Short Fuse (Dave Hole)
the list at this point becomes endless, as I start into the more =
traditional blues, then the guitar based blues,....

Then, I start to think of those great songs stuck on dog albums. =
Personally, I am not a big fan of slow songs, and one on an album can =
ruin the whole experience. Hence, although Eric Clapton has many great =
songs, once he left Cream, his 'albums' always seem to have low spots.

My feelings have always been that the Who could put meaning in a =
'balad', as they 'Who'd' it so well. Must be the writing, and the group =
magic. Lets hope the guys sit down and create a new album of tunes for =
us, then take the new music out on tour.=20

I'm rambling on aren't I.

Hell, where Pat Boone sings the Who. Where elevators are full of muzak =
covers of...Tommy! Where stereos have no bass.

Does anyone else like 'A Quick One'? - 'You're all forgiven!'

To the band - all of the players. Thanks for the tour. Thanks for the =
music. It was like me and 48,000 close friends gathering together to =
recharge our batteries...see you again soon.