Re: The Who In Atlanta

At 17:53 8/15/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Pete also made some remark about "Austin
>Powers" but I didn=EDt catch it.  Anybody know what he said?

A handkerchief fell out of his inside suit pocket or trousers and he said
"It's my Austin Powers wad."  I haven't seen Austin Powers so I'm not sure
exactly what the joke meant.  BTW, of course I saw your flag...sorry to
have missed you.  Great review!

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend