Rog on Heaven & Hell, etc.

"Kevin Cherry" <kmcherry@hotmail.com> wrote:

>1) When Entwistle sings Heaven and Hell, what does Daltrey do?  I've
>never seen the song on video.

Well, he does the standard microphone swingin stuff, and he sings some
parts of the song to. It's just like he does when the others are
soloing.

>2) How DOES Pete windmill his arm around like that?  Is there a certain
>way to hold the guitar?

Man, that's a good question. :) I never did a windmill to my
satisfaction.
Everytime i try to do it the hand goes to everywhere but the strings. :)

>3) Does anyone know the guitar solo used at the end of "Listening to
>You" on Wight and Woodstock?

Well, Pete Townshend uses penthatonic scales a lot, you know. In this
case,
it's the standard pentathonic in Em (mi minor)

See ya!

Lucas Bleicher