who covers

somebody on the list commented that some heavy metal band in the 80's remade
the Real Me and although I hate to admit it, I know the answer to this one.
It wasn't the Scorpions (they covered I Can't Explain on some benefit album)
but it was WASP.  Yes WASP, fronted by  Blackie Lawless.
And speaking of Who covers I just picked up a CD single of Swervedriver doing
Magic Bus. It is pretty good as covers go. It is kind of a combination of the
Who's studio and Live at Leeds versions.