Anyone catch the Florida show at the Coral Sky 8/16?

Hey all- just wondering if any of you were at the 8/16 show in West Palm
Beach. I was there, and I thought it was incredible!! It was my 1st time
seeing the Who as well. The crowd level was high, except for the section
I was in! The people that were in front of me didn't even clap or move
half the time, or even at all! Oh well-the guy in back of me stood up,
and the lady that was in back of him started carrying on like a maniac
because he was blocking her view. But hell- he had every right to stand
up, it's a concert for heaven sakes!! Then the psycho lady jumped on the
guy and pushed him in the mud head first! Eventually security came out,
and the lady left. It was quite an experience having been right in front
of this fiasco, especially when I was trying to concentrate on the
concert. Oh well- I loved the show anyway, despite the wackos near me.
Well if anyone has any other comments about the show, post away!

Tammy
p027014b@pb.seflin.org