Re: The Who in Tampa

Tampa was my 4th Quad show since last October during the west coast swing and
I MUST tell you all that the Who absolutely blew me away, again.  Tampa was
stunning.  The band presented Quadrophenia with total musical clarity and
power.  The big difference I see between the west coast gigs and east is
Townshend.  He's having a great time, relishing the stage again.  Daltrey is
Daltrey, the heart of the band.  For him Quadrophenia is the ultimate
on-stage Who vehicle which best showcases his range, charisma and committment
to the Who.
I so much want this band to continue working.  What the fuck else is out
there that is at this level???
Galen