"That word" in "It's In You"

>Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 Brian S Cady wrote:
>

>Remember I asked about Roger singing "titch" instead of "bitch" in "It's
>In You" a/k/a/ "Virginia" on the new "Face Dances" CD?  It turns out that
>is what he is singing although the word is properly spelled "tich."
>Here's the definition from Patridge's Concise Dictionary of Slang and
>Uncoventional English:
>
>	Tich.  A nickname given to any small man.  E.g. 'Tich'
>	Freeman, Kent's googly bowler.  It has also, since circa
>	1925, been a nickname conferred by females upon a female.

 That *still* doesn't make much sense.First off,Virginia is obviously not a
"small man".Secondly,neither Pete nor Roger are female,so why would he be
calling Virginia by a nickname that is "conferred by females upon a female"?
 Personally,I think the lyric IS "Bitch",but in these incredibly
bland,sterile,politically correct '90's,they don't want to use
it.Consequently,they're "fiddling about" with the track.

                            Long Live Rock,

                                   I.S.

                  Sacred cows make the best hamburger