Re: Essential Albums

Arthur,

>I know we all love the Who soooo much, but i thought id start a new
thread here (cos im sicksicksick of hearing reviews of recent shows)
nah only kidding. Anyway if every1 posted an essential album title
for a record collection it would be interesting, then we'd all
go out and buy them and have the Complete Record collection
There probably will be a few duplicates but.......
Here's mine
Brian Eno & David Byrne
My Life In the Bush of Ghosts

p.s. all Who albums ARE essential!!
Arthur in Scotland
"The world is a vampire" - Smashing Pumpkins<

Sounds good to me.  How about:

EXILE ON MAIN ST.--Rolling Stones
BLONDE ON BLONDE--Bob Zimmerman

There's tons more, but I'll leave 'em for someone else. <g>

- --Carolyn
"The sunshine bores the daylights out of me"