Ringo CD/Backing Bands

I've noticed some confusion here between two of the All-Starr Bands.

Burton Cummings toured with Ringo, Joe Walsh, Nils Lofgren, Todd Rundgren=

and probably a few others in 1992, whither comes RINGO AND HIS ALL-STARR
BAND VOL. TWO on Rykodisc.  Cummings did "American Woman" and "No Time".

Randy Bachman, OTOH, toured with Ring, Mark Farner of Grand Funk, Billy
Preston, the Ox and Felix Cavaliere in 1995--I think.  It was the third
incarnation of the All-Starr Band.  The 1997 tour was the fourth (and the=

worst, IMHO <g>).

So yeah, Bachman and Farner play together.  Sounds pretty good!  Loved "Y=
ou
Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet".

Oh, and for Beatles fans, Ringo does his only live take to date of "I Wan=
na
Be Your Man".  It kicks, too.

- --Carolyn
"Nothing is Everything..."