WHO GIRL IS BACK IN WISCONSIN

What can I say?

A big hello to everyone I met on the east coast - - -

I thought Great Woods and Camden was wonderful (and the 2 Simon shows I saw)
but then I found myself front row center at Virginia Beach. Words cannot
describe my joy at having Roger's mid-section less than 2 feet from my
face... and he tossed me his Evian water bottle -- I will cherish his
backwash forever and ever. And then for Simon to give me a backstage pass...

I am happy beyond words :) (and tired beyond belief!)

Pam