driving

        Hi there!  Just a brief note to let you all know what happened today.
        I paid my $40 for the re-test.  (This was my second try.)  I got a
receipt for it.
        I took the test.  My positioning was bad on a turn onto a one-way
street, I should have creeped into the intersection at a left turn at a
light, and I used the mirror once when backing up, but... I am now a
licensed G2 driver!  (For those who don't know what that means, it means I
can drive all by myself now.)
        Woo-hoo!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/