The Quite One

At 10:53 AM 8/10/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 02:42:34 -0400
>From: "Blair M. Cummings" <blair@infi.net>

>I would like to FLICK OFF the Bitch in Orch 2 row M seat 2.
>
>This is a Who Concert, And NOT a MOVIE!!! If I want to scream to my
>brother and say (This show is GREAT!) then I don't want some Bitch
>tapping me on the shoulder saying (Please be quite!)!!
>
>BITCH!!!

She asked you to be QUITE!  Gee, that is THE rudest, most obnoxious thing I
have ever heard!  She has a lot of nerve wanting to hear the music she paid
$60 to hear instead of you screaming.  She probably read your witty and
scathing comment on this list and was so embarrassed she'll never ask
anyone to be QUITE again!

rainman

"I have no answers." - Crosby
"I'm not the one to tell you what to do." - Stills
"So my advice my friend is not to take advice." - Nash
"Take my advice, don't listen to me." - Young