West Palm Beach

Well the arrangments are made and I'm off to West Palm Beach on Friday. =

Can someone either mail me privately or just re-post any gatherings going=

on for the last show.  I believe I have seen a few but deleted them becau=
se
I wasn't expecting to go.

My husband tells me he sees OCD rearing it's little head and I must agree=

with his assessment of the situation.  But I must say that traveling the
country to see Who shows is a whole lot more fun than washing your hands =
30
times an hour.

See you in Florida

Kathleen

An Afterthought:
(not to be insulting but for those of you who don't know; OCD is
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)