Who Radar

In the past months I have noticed some strange things happening.
Everywhere I go I hear or see The Who.  My friends have come to call it
Who Radar.  It started about two years ago, with little things mostly,
like being at a friends house and beeing immediatly attracted to a
record collectoin and picking out a record without looking at it and it
being a Who record.  Lately it has become strange though, the first
insodent happened about a month ago while sitting in IHOP with my best
friend talking.  It was quiet mostly except for a little bit of noise
coming from the kitchen, all of a sudden I heard Baba O'Riley coming
from somewhere, very quietly.  I asked my friend if she heard it, she
said she didn't hear any music at all.  I walked over to the kitchen and
leaned over the counter and heard a very quiet version of Baba O'Riley.
My friend less than five feet awaystill didn't hear it.  the next time I
was standing on a street talking with some friends in hopping downtown
Plattsburgh. I looked around a little and out of the corner of my eye
about 50 feet away I saw Keith Moon.  I immediatly thought that this was
a bit weird, I went immediatly to investigate this strange comming.  I
noticed that it was a small notebook sized Who poster advertising the up
and coming Who concert in Montreal. Does this happen to anyone else out
there in Who land??????

Emmee

Next week come the six degrees of The Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!