*IMPORTANT* NEW VA BEACH DIRECTIONS*****

Hi everybody,
    It seems there was a glitch in the directions that I received.
The directions to the pre-show at TGI Fridays were correct.  The
directions to the amphitheater had a mistake.  Here are the new and
CORRECT directions.  I will have plenty of copies of these
directions at the VA Beach pre-show as well as at the Nissan pre-
show tonight.   Without further ado:

First I am assuming that everybody will be coming into the VA Beach
area via Interstate 64.

- - First, from I64 take the Route 44 East exit.
- - From Route 44, take the 1st Lynnhaven Parkway exit.  This will be
    Lynnhaven Pkwy South.
- - TGI Fridays will be about 1 mile down on the left across from
    Lynnhaven Mall.

Now directions from Fridays to the Amphitheater:

- - Get back on Lynnhaven Parkway South (note:  do not go back towards
    Rte. 44)
- - After about 2 or 3 miles, turn LEFT on Princess Anne Road.  (this
    is the correction)
- - The Amphitheater should be on the right.

The number for Fridays is (757)468-6818 in case anybody should need
it.

I hope to see everybody there.  I'll be there around 4.

Christian