new question for the FAQ

        My dad is a reborn Who fan, I think - he even retired his fave hat
'cause it has WHo pins on it from the show in T.O.! - and he has a question
for the FAQ for newbies.
        Pete's feelings about Jimi Hendrix are pretty clear.  But (and I'm
quoting him here) "how does he feel about Jimmy *Page*?"
        I don't think he means the "I Can't Explain" studio session; I'm
pretty sure he means Led Zep era.
        Please don't turn this into a Who vs Led Zep thread.  I haven't been
on this list 2 years yet, and I've seen *8* of those fights!  "I've Had
Enough"!  (My nerves couldn't handle it.)  But constructive answers from
people who have actually heard/read Pete speak of Page would be very
welcome.  Thank you.

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
 :::=====================I  |	"You know we always come back!"