Tonight's Set List:

Quadrophenia
Won't Get Fooled Again
Behind Blue Eyes
Substitute
I Can't Explain
THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT
Who Are You?

A great show.  Roger was still having vocal problems, although I heard no
mention of a cold.  But this night belonged to Pete.  He carried the show,
with boundless energy and great singing as well as plenty of classic
electric guitar playing.  "The Kids Are Alright" started with just Roger on
guitar.  It began rough, seeming to not have been rehearsed much, but then
really took off as a Roger/Pete duet.  And then the band kicked in.  The
crowd LOVED the show, standing for most of the concert and all of the
encore.  And yes, the place was sold out.  Great show.  Like Elton John
said, "Viva Pete Townshend!"

rainman

"I have no answers." - Crosby
"I'm not the one to tell you what to do." - Stills
"So my advice my friend is not to take advice." - Nash
"Take my advice, don't listen to me." - Young