Glitter vs Proby and Idol vs Waters

        Just a reminder of the little poll I'm taking.
        Please e-mail me privately and tell me who you prefer more in the
roles of the Godfather and Ace face.  (I'm afraid this is only open to
people who have seen this present leg of the tour.)
        I've decided to let it run as long as 4 days after the last show -
just so everyone can get home and sift through their e-mail to find this!
(This occurred to me late last night as was reinforced by Jay's reminder.
Thanx Jay.  What would I do without you?)

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
 :::=====================I  |	"You knew we were gonna come back!"
/---/            \__ - ____/		-Roger Daltrey at Tacoma '96